by She Decor
Online interior design, or e-design, is a novelty in the world of design, driven by the growing demand for the design service and the need to be able to provide it in a wider range, from the area of the respective designer and at a better price.
With this type of service, you actually get a professional project at a lower price than the standard one, and without any additional travel fees and expenses if the designer you have chosen is far from your area.
Another advantage of online interior design is the time to prepare the project – it is almost half the standard time.
It is important that with this service you will also receive guidance on the implementation from the designer, so that you can easily monitor or organize the process yourself.
Communication is done online, by email or by phone, and all you receive is in an account created especially for you, where you can view the work process, leave a comment or download and print everything you need.
In order to start the design, what is required of you is to:
* measure the premises – you will receive guidelines for this (if needed)
* Take pictures of the premises – you will receive guidelines for this (if needed)
* Fill in a questionnaire
След това започва проектирането както следва по етапи:
Then the design begins in stages as follows:
- Offering of up to 5 top layout plans
- Offering of color schemes for selection
- After approval of 1 of the top layout plans and color schemes, you will receive a Moodboard with the conceptual version and specific furniture proposals
- After approval / adjustment of the Moodboard you will get a 3D visualization
- If you want, you have 1 adjustment of the 3D concept
- Final 3D visualization of the project
- Working drawings
- E-book with design elements
- Discounts from partners
- Implementation guidelines
Project price up to 100 sq.m. – 1320 euro / Send individual inquiry for sites over 100 sq.m. or under 30 sq.m.