Information about Private Data Processor
- Name: She Décor Center LTD
- UIC/BULSTAT: 204149972
- Address: Sofia, 4А Dr Stoyan Chomakov str.
- E-mail: office@SheDecorCenter.info
- Telephone: +359 877 288 188
Information about the Supervisory Authority
- Name: Commission for Personal Data Protection
- Seat: 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., 1592 Sofia
- Website: www.cpdp.bg
What type of data Design Point collects, process and store
- Upon inquiry from the contact form in the website – Names, Phone number for contact, Email address, IP Address
- Upon issuing an invoice – Company Name, Representative Names, UIC/BULSTAT, Address of company registration
Personal data storage period
Design Point keeps all personal data for a period of 1 year or more in the case where the nature of the communication itself requires it, for example, in the case of prolonged commercial and / or other relationships.
Transfer of your personal data for processing
Design Point indirectly uses and transmits a portion of the personal data to users of third parties and suppliers who are:
- Google Analytics
- SuperHosting.bg (hosting service)
Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’)
You may request the deletion of your personal data by sending an email to office@SheDecorCenter.info. It is imperative to verify your identity before deleting data about the data subject.
These cookies are required for the correct operation of the website. For example, we set the correct language to visualize the site.
Thanks to these cookies, we monitor the visit to our site (Google Analytics), which pages of your site you’ve viewed, whether you visited our site through a mobile or desktop device, operating system, and more. Through them we do not collect any other information about your personal data.
These cookies let you use the full functionality of our site and remember the web site’s preferred language.
All the cookies you receive from our site may be blocked by the browser you are using. Keep in mind that if you restrict certain types of cookies, our site may not work properly or as expected.